Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #2652
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Abundance

PRAISE JESUS Oh That Joy That Flows For Having A Missing Post GLORY TO GOD It Was,nt That Bad GLORY TO GOD Psalm 119 >57>71 JESUS Is The WAY AND THE TRUTH And The Life Of Those Who Are Bound For Death THE LORD IS OUR PORTION Indeed Verse 60>61 I have Made Haste And Delayed Not Thy Commandments The Bands Of The Wicked Have Robbed Me BUT I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE LAW Which Is JESUS AT MIDNIGHT I WILL RISE To Give Thanks Unto THEE Because Of Thy Righteous Judgements I,am Companion Of All Theme That Fear Thee And Of Theme That Keep The Precepts The Earth O Lord Is FULL Of Thy Mercy Teach Me Thy Statues PRAISE JESUS And Its Still Ya,alls Beyond Our Knowlege Of HIS Greatness AND HOW MUCH HE SUFFERED Being The Man Of Many Sorrows TO BRING US LIFE MORE ABUDANTLY Oh LORD If We Could Only Be AD Strong In Battle As We Our Complaning PRAISE JESUS Mark 12>24>27 HE Brought Forth A Parable unto The Sadducees And I Dont Believe THEY WERE On The Same Page Glory To God For Those Who Have Ears Hear What The Spirt Saith DO Ye Not Therfore Err B/c Ye Know Not Your God Neither The Power Of Him For When They Shall Rise From The Dead They Neither Marry Nor Are Given In Marriage But Are As The Angels Which Are In Heaven And As Touching The Dead That They Rise Have Ye Not Read In The Book Of Moses How In The Bush GOD SPAKE UNTO HIM Saying I,am The God Of Abraham The God And The God Of Jacob HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD But The God Of The Living Ye Therfore do Greatley Err For He Will Give His All To That Which Is Lost PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS In Abduance Where Everybody Needs It The Most FOR He Knows What We Our In Need Of Before We Ask PEACE BE Wit Ya,s IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN