Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 01:43 AM   #5309
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol this is going to sound really strange but has anyone ever seen these cardboard cutout people out of the corner of your eye and thought they were real? i was in a shopping centre today and i thought i saw kieren perkins out of the corner of my eye but he was just cardboard lmao.
That's a good one.
I do it alot, not so much with the cardboard cut-outs, but with manikins (I don't know if that's spelt right) Anyhow, you know those statue things. I remember once on top of Rebel Sport they had this guy in a canoe, and I swear it looked so real I yelled out "What the heck is that guy doing on the roof?!" It was so funny and sometimes I walk around corners and they are there and I almost jump out of my skin ... lol stuipd really.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) second random thought is my annoyance and getting cut off while driving. i'm rolling down a steep hill at 80 km/h when this clown just moves in front of me and forces me to slow to 60 while going downhill.
Lol ... so you like speed then? EXCELLANT!!! haha
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006