Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #58
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I'm not worried about paying taxes because I AM AWARE OF MY PERSONAL RESPONSBILITIES AND COMMON SENCE DICTATES CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY MUST BE MET(this is obviuos!!!!!!!!). I am against corrupt politicians wasting/steeling tax dollars while fooling simple minded citizens into beleiving their best interests are being served when in fact political power and government expansion is the goal.
Barack Obama is just like the rest of them from his corrupt cabinet appointees to his cluelessness on display when signing his own executive order "is this all there is to sign?"( I paraphrased)
Well, I think it is your way of your interpretation, but the way to give a chance for all people in America is given by the election to a person, who not dictates against yours, but dictating those institutions who never recognised by you people, who ever followed the middle-class scepter of war against other people and for their own health in a world with hurricanes and unbalanced nature in America.
However, you have to chose whom you are, and the etiquette is yours presidentially.