View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 08:55 PM   #4
benkenobi
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Agent D+11-18-2003 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent D @ 11-18-2003 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> How is this good news when the band is gonna break up? [/b][/quote]
How can so many people take what this one person at CreedPit so seriously? I can't account them to be a creditable witness for one thing. Second, nothing official has been released. Third, haven't you ever played the game "Telephone"! Even one person could screw up what they heard from someone else.

Example: Mark Tremonti says, "Next year, the band is going to split up to take on some solo projects." Someone who heard this could think it's a permenant break-up when it's only that the band is going their own way for a few months then getting back together.

The bottom line is that it is Creed's career, and until they make an official statement to everyone that nobody should think anything otherwise. All that's official right now is plans on some new albums and solo projects for 2004!
What's beyond it?"
- "Save Me" (Alter Bridge)