View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Help With Fansite Name

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Frankie, I am deeply sorry if i offended you as this was not my intention. You are an asset to the Scott Stapp.Creed fan community and I feel ashamed that I have insulted you and the website that you have put so much time and passion into creating for US THE FANS. But I do think my criticism stands. Take "The Armpit" for example. If there is a Limp Bizkit interview, they post it. An interesting twitter post, they post it, tour dates announced/canceled they post it. But I will say PBF is BY FAR the best Creed site out there and I am very thankful for the work you've done for us in the Creed community

How exactly does Metalingus relate to Creed? I don't mean to be a dick or anything but if you're going to do it, do it right.
Of course the name matters. Its all about the presentation. If a band wrote the best music in the world but was called "Sheri and the Fat Chicks" would you be likely to check them out? No.

I think it's GREAT that you're doing this I truly do and I am grateful to you Jared for being the reason i've seen most of the Creed stuff i've seen. But I also think my criticism stands.
yes i agree to with altercreed because when your just naming metalingus which is Ab song your leaving out the creed ya,alls BG is right becuse if you got sight pertaing to both bands then just using metalingus alone would,nt do it so i stand ya,alls with the altercreed And Frankie you do a wonderfull Job At The PBF Site im not a member PBF and i dont check in over there often but what i do find the calander of course in the right corner it goes for months and is never updated i can see BG point there I mean like If there is No Info to post you can update the calander lets all try to here everyone and do get a long so i dont have to yell ya,lls and not hold my peace inside joke there JK Burried And Gone Thank You For Standing On Your Opinon And Peace Be With Us All In All Our Divisons Blessings Ya,alls Loves Ya,s Makes My World Just Go Around