View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #27
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Help With Fansite Name

Frankie, I am deeply sorry if i offended you as this was not my intention. You are an asset to the Scott Stapp.Creed fan community and I feel ashamed that I have insulted you and the website that you have put so much time and passion into creating for US THE FANS. But I do think my criticism stands. Take "The Armpit" for example. If there is a Limp Bizkit interview, they post it. An interesting twitter post, they post it, tour dates announced/canceled they post it. But I will say PBF is BY FAR the best Creed site out there and I am very thankful for the work you've done for us in the Creed community

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Firstly "Metalingus" is not at all a bad name imo. and sure it might be linked solely to AB but it describes both bands nicely if you think about it... and second, the name shouldn't matter much anyway...the content is most important to any website. We can always branch out & make another if needed but right now that's what we're sticking with, like it or not.

Anyway we finally figured out the Music page, so more stuff will be uploaded asap. Also we're putting together a downloads section where you guys can get access to boots, live vids, etc. etc. so bare with us... we're still trying to work out the kinks.

and trust me the site will be updated daily.

How exactly does Metalingus relate to Creed? I don't mean to be a dick or anything but if you're going to do it, do it right.
Of course the name matters. Its all about the presentation. If a band wrote the best music in the world but was called "Sheri and the Fat Chicks" would you be likely to check them out? No.

I think it's GREAT that you're doing this I truly do and I am grateful to you Jared for being the reason i've seen most of the Creed stuff i've seen. But I also think my criticism stands.