View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #4
TheProphetess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Chicago People Help Please

Hi there,

I was born and raised in Chicago and here is a little info about the Chicago theatre. It is an exciting place and very nice and the people are awesome. You will need to go downtown and O'hare is definitely better. Midway is probably cheaper though. While you're there don't forget to check out Gino's pizza and stop by Garret's for some of the best popcorn. And if you like Chocolate, the Fannie Mae store is near there as well. Bring me some back!

The Chicago Theatre is one of the most iconic Theater buildings in the United States. Finished in 1921, the Chicago Theatre was referred to as the Balaban and Katz Chicago Theatre. The Chicago Theatre box office is located on the North State Street in the loop area of Chicago. The most popular Chicago Theater tickets are currently to comedy shows, stage plays, premier touring concert artists, magic shows, and speeches. The Chicago Theater has been added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. In 1986 the Chicago Theatre went through a massive $9 million renovation. The current Chicago Theater seating capacity is 3,600.

Oh, before you leave, walk with your honey on The Navy Pier....I wish I was going. Creed and Chicago...what a lovely pair!