View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #7
Scotts Angel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: You have to give Jaclyn props....

Hey there everyone! I love Scott and all, and totally agree I think he still needs some help )which I hope he gets). However I am a little sceptical on the Jaclyn issue. I mean they only knew each other for about a year before marring, and Scott has spent so much time in trouble, and in and out of rehab, that I'm not sure she married him for the right reasons!? I would think if you really loved someone and wanted to be with them, you would make sure they were healthy for themselves, as well as you. I think you would stand behind them and wait for them, but I think you would hold off a little while before diving into something as seriuos as marriage. I also wonder if she has thought what all those drugs Scott has done, could possibly effect thier future children!? Either way though, you got to admit, she has the world on a silver platter. If things don't go right for her and Scott, then the whole world will feel sorry for her, and she will have lot's of attention from the press, not to mention some of Scott's money. If things do work out for them, well she still get's Scott, his money, and a little attention from the press! Let's not forget that bad press can work foryou just as much as good press. But honestly, for Scott's and Jagger's sake, I hope she truely does love Scott and Jagger, and is willing to go the long haul. I would really love to see Scott truely happy, and staying healthy. May God be with them and thier marriage!!