View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 12:33 AM   #1
cariocawlad
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
To whom it may concern...

That's gray skies times for me. I must say that I believed till the last minutes that someone of the band would appear in public and say: "We're only take a little break for two years. Creed will be back soon!". The dream It's over.

We had many signs of it, but for me one was the most clear: Alterbridge. Tremonti was working too much hard on it for a simple side project. He was working, creating his new band.

Well, What the future deserve for us all? Only time can answer. I think must stay happy because we still had their music, the memories, the videos and the main thing: We still have this guys alive making music in the way they really want to do it.

Creed is end forever? I think anyone can't say no. The bandmembers are still alive and time can heal deep hurts. We can only feed our need for Creed with this solo projects and I wait the best of both of them.

I'm from Brazil and I never saw Creed alive but I will always love their music.

One more thing: I didn't like the way that Tremonti put the thins on his MTV interview . I really hope his bitter words about Stapp were because he is still angry with the way things gonne. I'm a big fan of Scott Stapp, but I'll support Alterbridge too (my angry will disappear tomorrow...).

I hope all good feelings to Stapp, Tremonti, Phillips and Marshall! And Kennedy too!! Sucess, health and happiness.

God bless us all and let's rock!!!