View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 12:16 PM   #9
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing) Eric Clapton's new cd "Me and Mr. Johnson" is coming out on March 30th. I can not wait until I get my hands on this. I heard a preview of it Sunday along with parts of an exclusive interview on The House Of Blues radio hour. Next Sunday the second part of the series will be broadcasted.

Hmm, seems this review is also a lot about how much I love Eric Clapton's music. lol If any Eric fans would like to post on here regardless if it's about the cd that would be fine with me.

Thanks for the info, I love Eric Clapton too. I'll definitely pick the cd up. I agree with the two of you, he is a master.

Quote: (Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing) He's going to have a festival in TX this summer for his addiction house/foundation. I would love to make that, but I doubt I will.

I would too!! if you do get a chance to go, please fill us in when you get back and Enjoy!!!

Some of my Clapton favorites are Let It Rain, Layla (the original), Before You Accuse me (LOVE that song!) and so many more.

Relearn Love