View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 04:02 AM   #5
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I just got an opportunity to see Dylan next Monday! One of my friends from work has an extra ticket. I've never seen him, so this should be amazing. I still have to check my schedule to make sure I can still go .!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to see Dylan!! Okay, remember that giddy as a child comment? I want to see him so bad it's not even funny anymore. He was in St. Louis for three concerts at the beginning of March which I couldn't attend because I, unfortunately, don't have a job right now even though I'm looking. Then he had four dates in Chicago! Jack White of The White Stripes joined him onstage the last date of his Detroit show this last week. If I don't see Dylan my head will explode from thinking of all the ways and possibilities of seeing him.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Oh, man, I would kill to see that! I hope you get to go.!

Thanks. I really hope I get to as well, but it falls back to finding a job. The economy isn't treating me nice.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) LMAO...you had me worried there for a sec! That whole album is such a classic. I also love From the Cradle. I put that in when I want to get my groove on. I loooooooove dancing to that one and singing along. God, I can't imagine him picking out a set list. He has soooo much to choose from!

LOL! Didn't mean to worry ya. Slowhand is definitely a classic. One of my favorites. From The Cradle is pretty good as well. I have to agree with you there. Back to Cocaine right now I think my favorite version is from his live cd "One More Car: One More Rider". The way he growls out some of the lyrics is incredible.

The setlist choice must be difficult as it is with any of the great artists. He has so many classics though that he can't possibly always play them.
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/