Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
IN JESUS NAME, Protect, All Isarel,

In need Of A Smile Today, so many frowns, in the end of wicked man, PRAISE YA JESUS, How We Desire To Up left thee, thy PRECIOUS, EMANUEL, Meaning GOD is With Us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, WAR, AND, PEACE, updates and notes, im keeping for us at this time, lost a few this morning, found,em sorry for the delay. President Obama, Is about to formally And the divisive U.S. combat role in Iraq and restart talks, between Israqelis, and Palestinians. A momeant defined more by RELIEF AND HOPE, PRAISE JESUS Those Which Are Standing And Drawing Night To THAT BETTER HOPE, from Hebrews, THAN TRIUMPH, As We Stand On Truth REJOICE NOW, In Victory Over Our Spirtual Warfares And Directions, On TUE NIGHT, Obama will tell the nation FROM The Oval Office THAT The US ROLE IN IRAQ HAS CHANGED FOR GOOD, IT WILL BE A MILESTONE, WITH NO CELEBRATIONS OR BANNERS, PRAISE JESUS, WE WILL LEFT OUR BANNERS UP ON HIGH OR LOW, HOLY HOLY HOLY Is HIS NAME, in a still unresolved war one that wages years longer and at greater cost, than most AMRICIANS Ever IMAGINED, PRAISE JESUS, Our Body Hears Souls And Mine AND SACRAFICES, From The Less To The Greatest, BLESSED BE IF If Your Was THE ONE PENNY, With Greater PLANS YOUR SACRAFICE, Will RAISE BANNERS, PRAISE JESUS, in further notes and so forth and quotes, i found worthy and reliable, THE EVENTS Amount To What White House Considers To Be The Capping Of Obam,s INITIAL Phase Of Foreign Policy In The Region And The Starting Of Another Officials See A Picture In Which IRAQ Is Taking SELF RELIANCE, The Mideast Process IS SHOWING LIFE AND NOT DEATH, OH DEATH WHERE IS THY STING, PRAISE YA JESUS, Toward Solutions Requiring DEEP, PATIENCE, Yet There Are No Victories To Declare , But Ya,lls, LET FAITH BE FOUND IN JESUS NAME, Our Beloved Said When Ye Hear These Things Rejoice, For His Coming Is Nigh AND OUR REDEMPTION Is Nigh, FOR HE IS WITH US, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, NO WEAPON FORM SHALL PROSPER, i,ll be back with you on this, when i get a closing statement from Obama, And Bonos, Private Statement On The Process, which means we may set a while.......... but shall not be moved...