Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Protect All Israel

our faith can move mountains, in these days, THANK YOU DADDY, PRAISE YA JESUS, Thy Sweet Rose Of Sharon Thy Morning Glory, AND REJOICE, For the protection of our children the protection of our minsters praise JESUS, PROTECT ALL ISRAEL, Peace this time ? palestinians the headlines read, plunging into the mideast, peacemakers, role that has defeated so many us leaders president Obama, on friday invited Israel and the palestinians to try a new face to face, talks for a historic agreement, to establish an independent palestinian, state and SECURE PEACE FOR ISRAEL, THERE HAVE BEEN DIFFCULTIES IN THE PAST, THERE WILL BE DIFFCULTIES AHEAD CLINTON Said without a doubt WE WILL HIT MORE OBSTACLES, PRAISE JESUS, He Will Give Us Our Streneth In Due Season In All Things, Men For The Life Of All Israel, No Weapon Formed Shall Prosper, to everything TURNS, Also, Iran prepares to start up first Nuclear reactor Iranian and russian nuclear techs. made final preparations to start up Iran,s firs reactor on sat. AFTER YEARS OF DELAY, an operation that will mark a milestone in what tehran considers its right to produce nuclear engery Russia pledges to safeguard the plant, the healing of the nations, the stars who sung to thy glory, thank you ELTON, lord knows and how departed and far from when oh we know THAT, TRAIN Cant Stop There Anymore, But Never By Passes, Till The Hand Of GOD, CARRIES US, And His Will Be Done In JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, In All Things, back to eusebio.........whats going on with the universal care, many cant decide on that bill, Rightly Dividing CNN, In another news, Steven Tyler, will be judging AMERCIAN IDOL, hopefully whats on the viewers minds, will you be replacing ELLEN, please somebody turn it around, not because she is gay, but this woman has no talent in the music industry, i,ll take any correction, because if she said anything to me, i,d be jumping her like white on rice, sometimes the good lord knows you aint got that many cheeks, to turn, ...............