View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #22
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I want to make it clear I don't hate anyone here... this is just a message board after all I just find it gets out of hand sometimes, taking jabs at the band members or their families/friends. I understand every forum has opinions of all kinds & I've dealt with that for quite some time over on TABN, I just find it better when everything is civil (for the most part) - arguing over tiny things is pointless really.

On the subject of a new Creed fansite... I'm not really sure I'm up for it right now. I've been through the mill with TABN so far lol you have no idea how much time & effort it takes managing a website and putting up different personalities. Thankfully we have a great Mod staff over there though. Imo. I think we all should wait it out for a bit & see what Steve has in store for CreedFeed, I would be willing to still pitch in with graphics & what not. Right now though news is slow & everything is focused on AB and Scott... so like it's been said there isn't much we can discuss at the moment.
yes its hard ass work , to keeps up wit all the spammers i feels you,re pain bub and i would,nt look away from what i call organaized, dont wanna change the world, i stand here for A Chosen A Few, To Presue And Coutinue where ever the ashes falls upon us IN OUR DUE Season Bub A Lot Things Will Surley Come And Go For The Final Authertiy Prevails......you can discuss whatever as long as nobodys hurting each other and making crude remarks, thats why i always pray FOR STRENETH, and encourage others as well rather than THE DELIVERANCE, that we Are Promised, If We Hold On To The Precepts, what everybodys is doing in their spare time and music projects makes me no difference, i got my own life to live, all my friends are here, and i love,em dearley.....come as you are.... i got montior every nut case ither, for they be many today, im sure if there be any updates it will be passed on, its part of the bridge my brother, im forward somtimes in my opinon, but i really mean no harm only others well beings, i was raised with tough love and isolation, myself, there cometh time when the young grows old that you realize that you must stand with it and teach others the light of day of it, i for one know the years has been rough, not to one but us all, like nixon said we have nothing to fear but fear itself, and sometimes ok to stay away from the rat race, for personal observation , sometimes hurt only reflects hurt when its all that you you,ve been dished you will serve it and serve it will, that speaks to nation so endure each other and love each other the way he loves us, in all things, we will always fall in the catgoery of love and hate, today is the days we learn how to deal with it, and those which shined before us in music and song spoke unto our generation From Dylan To Mecury, And One Of My Faves James Taylor .....love ya,s DK.....all of ya,s do a great job, keep up the good work, And A Big God Bless Ya....