View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #48
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: so what if we are biased? show me one person ANYWHERE who isnt.you most certainly arent.at least there is reasoning behind our opinions, vs
AB spent less than a year putting together their new CD, in which time they played absolutely NO creed songs.

basically, i could care less who is or isn't biased...because as you say, many are...all i said was that people have already made up their minds. I've never said anything reguarding the time frame it took AB to put their CD, or what they did or didn't do while putting it together.

As i have read... Mark lets people know...most of the ODR tunes/lyrics were already written...stapp is starting from scratch...that takes more time.

Quote: if stapp wants any credibility to his solo career, he needs to stop playing Creed songs, make his music, and get it recorded, or tell these ppl he wont play creed songs, or better yet, stop making public appearances til hes done recording.

...maybe he is multi-tasking...dude can write, make public appearences, sing Creed songs if he wants to as well as record if that is what he chooses to do...

Quote: no offense, but where your sitting doesnt seem to have a lot of credibility to it.

no offense taken...and i hope that you take none with this comment...why judge him at all?...it appears the ones having the biggest problem with his choices are the very people that were never satisfied with him when he was with Creed, and felt he didn't live up to THEIR expectations of him then...or now...and if that is the case...then seems y'all just never "got it"...

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 12-05-2004 at 06:31 PM.