View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #12925
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What are you listening to right now!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Relearn Love- Scott Stapp. I cry every time I hear this song.

Justify, You Will Soar and Fight Song from Stapp's solo record are on the horizon.
i,ve gotta think side dishes....*Erelevent*....i cry everytime i hear it to...for the no one is JUSTIFIED, momeants, we are now Learning... thanks guys for participating .... scott did,nt have enough credits ya,all all though im a fan and have a lot respect for the guy and love, and he would say The RICO SUAVE, dude makes it but i dont , i would bring up the proverb , ACKNOWLEGE, The Lord In All His Ways And Lean Not On that of your own understanding...some things makes no sense, and will remain to make no sense, like me.... and with all , the controversy.. as of late, i had exclude stapp from Trulys top 10 but guys we are having fun...NUMBER 2 I Gave To the artist that brought sexy to the 80,s and the start Of THE PMRC...With Dee Snider And Company .....its hard to say where Dee,s mind was and his conclusions at the time of strangeland, scary thought there, Prince, brought SIZZLE, To, TRAVIL, joy humor, pain, and obsticles, From the doves, crying, to my name is, prince, peace be with us, in are conclusions in jesus name, u got blue the color of peace, red the color of war, shake,m up You Got, PURPLE RAIN~~ im a raiser everytime i hear it.... Number 1.....is next...loves ya,s.................