View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #12921
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yep Trulys Top 10, LOVE, those boys from the south.... no, they never ready, they just set there, FAITH IS ITS OWN WITNESS, The entire BOOM, and ka Boodle....came a long way since those dazeeeeeeeee, and im thinking, this should have been placed in the music matters, but its all about what your hearing right now, so thats how it got here, next one of these, i,ll put it in the music matters.................... number 3....goes to Bon Jovi but since this is a singluar thing i cant do that, I bought stranger in this town, young hearts better hold on, truthfull, Richie True indeed, just so many acomplishments and credits and so forth, Jon,s BLAZE OF GLORY, because that was kool just to stand there Risky.... ....nobody wants to be famous .....Billy The Kid, just a great opening for a solo Album killer guest stars, and if you were a young guns fan it went hand and and hand, It was A Creation Of Something Magicle....... ......in truly world, everybody is on the frontlines daily, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, number 2 is next....

Blaze of Glory

godsmack new album 'Oracle' is a very decent one ... it sounds a lot like their older work .... but a tad better.

godsmack - cryin' like a bi***