View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Prayer Request For Brett Michales

does numb the pain of an emotional wound that has,ht been healed, the wound is fed by thought addiction is just a bandaid that covers it still...My sinners still Glory To God, Lord Knows Im Not White Whashing, But Its The Truth Many Cant Help It for many reasons, you cant just up and take a break from or except a healing but knowing some day you will THE WORD SAYS TO ALL THAT DRAW NIGHT TO HIM there Is Better Hope, AND WE FEEL THAT HOPE RISING TODAY, Thank You SASA That Is A beautiful PRAYER AND Going Up Left It Today IN IN JESUS NAME, it aint sunday praise jesus or schueled But The Doors Of Jesus Never Close, There Is No Better Way, To Draw Nigh To Him That Loves Us, By Putting His Son...In The Hay, With Cows Chickens And Ducks, If The Pain Be Real And The Pain Cant Heal, He Know This Pain , And Wants To Heal The Pain, AND THE COMFORTER NEVER LEAVE Us In Our Time Of Need, sometimes our pain helps us bear with others pain so we can bring theme comfort, or where ever it goes out to, for what cost SASA, you can say well i was messed up then but i brought someone through the pain, AMEN, so the result is more pain, the same with the love of jesus, his pain heals others, so where do we turn, JESUS surley Will Never Forget His First Love, Which Was Sin He Took On The Worlds, When We Made Him Our First Love, But The Time Cometh When Our Pain Will Be Turned To Joy And The Reason Why, we,ve lost way to many way to many to addiction and pain, God Gave us Purpose, To Be Restored and a long with everything else, many be in conclusion, Its Our Job, To Rejoice To Him And Uplift Him And It Heals The Pain....Sasa You Said Whole Perfect Strong, PRAISE JESUS, I feel That In Perfect Harmony..loudly ... Thanks Sasa, You Can Never Under Estimate The Value Of One Soul HE Can Reach One Out Of A Multiude, ...BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love You Too Sasa, ....