View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Prayer Request For Brett Michales

I PROMISE YA, Every Prayer Counts Every Prayer As Long As We Are All In Agreemeant, i think another on the way, as well ...I PRAISE JESUS For Him Pulling Brett Out Of Quickly...Lord Knows It Could Have Been Worse, He Really Needs To Start Taking Better Care Of Himself, For His Salvation And Family....To Be Hontest Sasa If We Would Lost Him It Would Have Been A Family Member To Me, Thanks For Not Forgetting.... While Were At got hair thing going on ....Jon Bon Jovi,s Leg We out A Concert In Their Home state, Of NJ, What Baffles Me Is How Quick It Happend, And Jons A Great Peformer And Stays In Great Shape, Allso, Vince Picked Up For A Drunk Driving As Of Recent, PRAISE JESUS....THAT The Hege Of Protection Was There, Of Prayers Without Cease, Im Not Judging By No Means, I JUST PRAISE JESUS, He Was OK AND Not To Do It Again, I Mean Drinking Is Something So Many Are Work On Today, Jesus Understands The Addictions And There Cometh That Time As The Word Of God Reads That I Will No Longer Remember Their Sins, But The Love I Have, If You Going Drink and planning On Having More Than One, Do It At Home, Thank You Sasa, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, LETS REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE DAY PRAISE JESUS, Getting Time For That Change, PRAISE JESUS, ....LETS KEEP THAT FAITH UNSEEN STILL, Lets Excercise It....... ....Love Ya Sasa Love Ya Jason..... going to buy ya,s Cadilac, pink ones, i know why he just felt the need to do that, .......