View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What guys want. (Ladies, you should give this a once-over)

Read Carefully you may be tested in the future....

1. Tell him he's the hottest thing ever... us guys need our ego

2. After we take you out on a date and you guys see a "chick flick", say THANK YOU, go back to his place and watch Sports Center with him (if you watched The Notebook, he may need to go to an acctual sporting event to feel like a man again)

3. Don't talk about any ex-boyfriends... or any other guys period

4. If you guys are at a party... do your man a favor and go grab him a beer... that shows him you will give him the world (in a small 12oz. can)

5. If you catch your man looking at another girl... grab his crotch, kiss him, and let him know he doesn't even need that girl, you'll do things she never will!

6. Laugh at all his jokes and tell him hes the funniest shit ever

7. If some guy talks to you and he doesn't like it, let him be a hard ass, we like to know our women belong to us and only us and no other man will come in between that

8. Along with Rule seven... if you see a guy you know and your man doesn't... introduce your man to the little bitch so he knows who your man is!

9. Us guys love food and love to eat, surprise us by bringing him his food, your treat!

10. Sometimes guys worry that you're losing interest in the relationship, this is where the crotch-grab and kiss trick comes into play again, let him know you always want him!

11. If he is upset, do something nice for him... wear something sexy, bring over a funny movie and make love to him.

12. The final rule... if his or your friends ask, always respond "yeah... its huge"

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"