Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Thanks for the link... its good.

And this Dan guy should stop making lame execuses, ofcourse, if he had a million dollar, he would be saying just how good concept videos are. Truth be told, Concept video kicks ass! Anyway, I understand that band is busy in tour and a concept video is not possible. And I like AB enough to want them in a concert video.

Fu** you Dan.
Dans Cool Now, Skittles He Was Just Giving His Forward OPINON, we are forward in different ways i do know the language Lord have Mercy Up On Me For Knowing Just That, Dan Is really Smart And Gifted In so Many Ways, Done Some of Creeds Arts Works And Visuals, On Weathered I think I Cant Recall If He Did On MOP Or HC, He Feels The Stress We All Feel My Skittles, I Think He Acknowleges We Could Use A SPLASH Of Something, and hopefully Myles gets his own bus, skittles The Salt And The Seasoning Of JUDHA Remains fighting words to this day, as we proceed nobody give truly the look, i got teachings on this topic later on year, so we can speak without punches, but skittles if you feel you needed to speak about DAN go right ahead, no matters can be resolved if we keep it in, Dan However I always Wanted Tell You, Great Job Man With Everything......... your Really Talented, Peace Be With Us... guys my Example Hides Through My Yelling .....therefore it is my birth right of being the entire lovley creature i,am....