Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 08:46 PM   #74
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) U really need 2 calm down, again, I never said and i repeat I never said that he shouldn't get married! First of all chase read that post again! Cause U have no clue! I take Scott seriously when I know I should. I'm taking it seriously here. He has a problem and he's finally taking charge. But when I see someone doing wrong, I'm gonna put my 2 cents in, don't like it, don't read!

Exactly. Don't like it... don't read. I never called you a name for posting what you believe, I just don't believe in kicking the guy while he's down. Maybe you should rethink about telling me to "calm down," when you're the one who got "pissed." I do apologize for one thing... getting you confused with the othe person who's screen name is basically identical to yours. However... my point is... let the guy live his life... and let the guy try to repair his life.

I don't believe that there is any catch behind this article... I believe he is really trying to right some wrongs in his life.

Last edited by Chase : 01-14-2006 at 08:48 PM.