Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 07:15 PM   #61
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) What people are saying is that Tremonti, Phillips, and the management could've had the common courtesy to help out Stapp. I have yet to hear anything about those people giving Stapp some kind of support.
You or I have no idea what they did or didn't do to help him out initially. As I said before, no one can really help an addict if he's not ready to accept the help. I don't think the rest of Creed are the bad guys here. You fail to recognize that these were choices initially made by STAPP to do drugs and drink. I do fault management for either not recognizing that the problem was more severe than they were willing to admit or simply ignoring it, but then again, they are ruled by making a ton of money. They weren't going to let their cash cow run dry before its time.

Quote: Mark is partially to blame because he comes off more as caring about touring than the health of his fellow bandmates. Stapp made bad decisions... but Mark had is own selfishness as well. Bottom line: everyone screwed up.

Again, it was Stapp who decided to do drugs and drink, not Mark. And again, we don't know what was really done or not done to help Stapp.