View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 04:28 PM   #34
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
"The guy that created the bogus AP story...admits he made it up in one of those threads at the 311 board."

ok this is whats posted on PBS.
so stop talking about it.

His reasoning was that he didn't know that those rumors were actually true. So, he decided to write an exaggerated story for comic reason. His article and other rumors on the internet prompted 311 to acknowledge the 'brawl.' In any case, writing a fake AP letter was no a smart move and it just made a rumor worse than what it was. This does not, however, excuse Stapp from acting that way (if it happened the way they describe it).

Given that the 'AP' article is established as a fraud (which I didn't find very funny at all - nor does it read tongue-in-cheek), I see no need to speculate on whether or not any element of it is true.

The facts will come out, that article is not any of them.

Why is it everytime something positive happens with Scott some
people have to ruin his and our happiness? I guess they dont think that
Scott and his fans deserve to be left alone and have our time with the
new cd out and soon the tour.

It's really a sad thing that things have to be made up.

WE STILL AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK SCOTT!!!!!!!

Maybe we'll make our own judgments about who we'll support and who we won't. I for one don't plan on making any judgments until I hear Scott's side of the story, which I expect on Rockline next week.