View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
nickmiller71
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I Got A Bit Upset by a Billboard

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PRAISE JESUS Glory To God Its Wonderfull To see ya,s getting along so well Burried And Gone your opinions And Thoughts Are Very Opening And Hardcore Can Tell You,re A Mercy Me Fan Hardcore im kiding just playing Your Thoughts And Opinions Are Your Own your speaking from a place Of Ironys Boundries Glory To God Thats Surley Not Hid From God Thank You For Being Hontest With Your opinons And Taking Time To Post Your Thoughts And Feelings AND APOALAGIZING To Jason Burried Alive those who love the word of God WILL Take UP For Its Honour You Said I dont Think Christ Would Have Wanted A book Written About Him I agree Brother The Sad Part Is ITS THE ONLY RECORD AND TRUTH WE HAVE HIM AND WANTS YOU KNOW HIM YOUR Going Love HIS WORDS And How Powerfull The Word Of God Is And You Said Deffently It Should Be Given Away Freely And Your Right The Water Is FREE And Jesus Talked About What We See A Lot Of Today In These High Synoguges GLORY TO GOD Jesus Saw This MARK>11>15>18 And JESUS Went Into The Temple And Began To Cast Theme that SOLD AND BOGHT IN THE TEMPLE JESUS Said My House Shall Be Called The House Of Prayer And Over Threw The Tables Of The Money Changers AND THE SEATS OF THEME THAT SOLD DOVES And He Told Theme MY HOUSE OF ALL NATIONS SHALL BE CALLED THE HOSE OF PRAYER BUT YE HAVE MADE IT A DEN OF THIEVES And After They Had Heared This And They Sought How To Destroy Him Fot They Fearh Him All The People Were Astonshied At His Doctrine

....why is everything capitalized here?