View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 07:01 AM   #36
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)
I also need to say that I am not your enemy FM and HD. Use your brains! The fight is not against flesh and blood. I dont hate U. I never will. Sorry if you got hurt, but U R not the ones my arrows were aimed at..
thank you. we dont hate you either, we just gotta stand our ground, ya know? one thing chrstianity is about, is love. so no, we dont hate you.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) But I hope it helped someone out there that is wondering about mormonism, that is not trapped yet. It is a cult. Any belief system that makes you state, "...and I cut off all ties with Jesus Christ" when you leave the so called religion, is a cult. It is based on control, not grace. Please be careful.
sorry its not a cult, but in fact its the true church of Jesus Christ. as Peter said in his 2nd general epistle, "...the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." we have the truth. please, speak more evil of it, and fulfill this prophecy. as john put it,"it was given unto him to make war with the saints..." all the false things going around about the LDS church, all the anti-stuff, and all those who fight against her, are only fulfilling it. the devil fights against the true church of Jesus Christ, The Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints , the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new