View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #31
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
what about them?

by the way.. this is hannah. not dan. here's a thought...

so some of you say this life is it... when we die thats it. no second chance. thats what you say. do you realize not everyone is mentally stable? do you realize not everyone lives life like a normal child, grows up, grows old, and then dies. it doest work like that for everyone. not even for most people. what about special needs people? you could be 54 years old and still not be able to count to ten, or know the difference between your fmaily and a stranger. what about those that die in car accidents when they are 18? what about people that have heart attacks? what about someone who on their way to being baptized gets hit by a car and dies? now thats far fetched, but im not saying it isnt impossible. God gives second chances. He doesnt jsut say.. oops sry you have a birth defect, but if you dont get baptized you're going to hell. God doesnt say, sorry you got hit by a drunk driver and died, but you have to be baptized to go to heaven and your not.... so it looks like hell for you. God loves us and wants the best for us so he gives us a chance after death.

.. also. i dont belive you can yell at someone and then say, im not yelling at you. i dont belive you can bash someone and say, im not bashing you. i dont belive you can hate someone and say, i dont hate you.... think about it. now share your opinion.

thats all. --hannah
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new