Thread: Who Will
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 11:07 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Who will,,hold you when you fall,,who will pull,,you..out when your back against the wall,,who will,,come and make it allright..when you think you lost of the fight,,,who wil,,go,,away,,with.nothing to say,,when the show must,,go on.,,when you break down,,who,,will be there before you drown,,whos tuff enough,,,to do this is a light you see,,it can and will love you,,beyond,,your dreams,,only the strong,,can cleave,,to,,a warrior,,who will,,be..in your corner when you run out of corners,,,who will,,be there,,,in the day,,when know more,,will be said,,who,,will be there,,when the last tears falls,,,her,,,the other half you;;;who will,,move away,,,to,,understand he must,,lead,,your,,way,,who,,will hold,,you,,,on,, the cold ,,side,,of,,a,,lonley,,bed,,,if not for him,,you,,would,,have,,died,,now,,, because,,,his,,last,,light,,you will be kept warm,,on,,the coldest ,,of nights,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything