View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 05:55 PM   #25
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Julbright+11-02-2003 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julbright @ 11-02-2003 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I ALSO HAD A VIRUS - my better half is PO'd! I didn't know people could do that - sending out x rated emails from my address! I was soo ticked - and we got banned by AOL until we straightened it out - how awful!

[/b][/quote]
Hi Jul...I had the same thing happen last year. Awful is right. I got some really odd emails after that too. I ended up changing my email addy after all that.
Good luck with all this.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."