View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 09:58 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well I just have to add my here and say that I feel so close to the friends I've met through this bb as well as at the shows. The first group I met in person in Ft. Wayne, IN was Dogstar, Souldancer and Luvscott4ever. We all remained very close since then, and since then I had the pleasure of meeting njcreedite while waiting in line at the NYE show and Amy and I had prearranged to meet at the NYE show inside.

We all met again in Orlando in May, joined by Luvscott, JenRN and Sheila and had a fantastic time. Jen came down while I was vacationing with my family in Virginia and she and I shopped til we dropped in Williamsburg, and I just saw her again yesterday when she and I met outside of Washington DC. She brought us a new little kitten which my kids have fallen in love with.

Before the summer started I met Kim V. when she invited me to lunch at her place. She is fantastic! She, Dogstar and I have had lunch together and also shared a beautiful day at the beach.

And last week, njcreedite, Amy, Dogstar and I met up in NYC for a night on the town. We laughed, ate, drank (way too much ) and had a blast! As a side note, I'd like to publicly thank njcreedite for being a fantastic friend (you know why!!).

So to make a long story longer , I treasure the friendships I've made through Creed and Creedfeed and cannot wait to meet more of you!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.