View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 03:48 PM   #1
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just have to say, over this past year, I've met 5 Creed freak friends, and although I haven't had much chance to talk with Rose or Tati, everyone has been so great. The sharing we've done with information and music and appearances, not to mention the times together, had been not only fun...but comforting knowing I'm not as crazy as non-Creed fans think I am.

Today, I had the opportunity to meet Julie in person again, and it just shows me what kind of people are out there and that Creed lovers are more than just Creed lovers, they are passionate about something or someone, and they are so dedicated to that.

You've got Julie, she's (hope you don't mind Julie) got a master's degree, yet she wants so badly to stay home with her kids, so that is set aside. There is not a drop of greed in her.

Stace, now I think she is passionate about giving. She is so helpful and patient too, for us computer illiterate people.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had met a friend and stayed in close contact with them through Creed????