Realize
We pick up the broken pieces
Of our lives
Giving ourselves to each other...ourselves to each other
To rest our head on." ....Who's Got My Back Now?..CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJQvcuh9_Y

"Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior."
Karl Von Clausewitz

"Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love."
Morihei Ueshiba

Thankful everyday for all the men and women who have given their lives to this country on a daily basis. Thankful for their service everyday even when we are not at war. I watched this video the other day by accident. I've heard the song a hundred times but never sat still long enough to watch the video. Well it just so happened that I was eating some grits and I couldn't run and eat grits at the same time...so I had to sit down to eat them and there was the video...right in my face.

I cried ...and I still cry when I think about how many men and women have given their lives to this country and left behind their families. Some children never get to meet their fathers because they never make it back home.

Anyway in honor of the veterans I am posting the link because I've never seen a video so moving...and it expresses what I think is a very powerful message at the end, not only meant for his wife, but in the end the message was meant for his country (US) and most of all his unborn son.

You have to watch it up until the very end...when his little boy is looking at the tree. AMAZING MESSAGE at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-zks4FRlI

Last edited by Sasa : 11-11-2011 at 07:26 AM.