View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 12:34 AM   #56
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Man that was out to figure out bro My Reply Would Be its not meant to know all of these things but one scripture could help you start JESUS said i,am the truth the way in the light and also i have placed before ya and open door knock and shall it be open also I,AM THE GOD WHO SEARCHS AND KNOWETH ALL THINGS FOR HE IS NOT A STRANGE. but therefore is the ruin of all man And Created Man Liken To His Own image Dude My Question Is Or Is Not MAN MADE UP OF ALL THINGS YOU LISTED ABOVE THEREFORE HE IS THE GOD HIGHER THAN ALL OF THESE THINGS By Death Did He Overcome The World...With Of Course Bringing All Should Ever Know In To The Light Forgive theme for they know what they do which should have been made easy for all christians to to see and follow >>St.Luke 27.37. BUT I SAY UNTO YOU WHICH HEAR LOVE YOUR ENEMIES DO GOOD TO THEME WHICH HATE YOU Bless Theme Which Cures You And Pray For Those Who hate You And Use You And Take Advantage And Unto Him That Smiteth You On One Check ofer also the other and him that taketh away a cloak forbid not to take thy coat also give to every man that asketh of thee and him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again do unto others as you would have theme unto you for if ye love only theme which love you what thank have ye for sinners know how to love each other and if ye do good theme which only do good to you what thank we have for sinners do the same ...And So Forth LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY I HAVE LOVED YOU
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything