View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 10:03 PM   #6
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Personally, I want to love one man... that's it... for the rest of my life. I don't want to jump from man, to man, to man, "loving everyone". I want to share my life with one man... to experience this life with him, and him only. I want to have a family, and raise our children together. I want to grow old with one man. I just don't want to be a flovor of the month of some guys.

Unfortunately I wasn't given the chance to keep my virginity and give it to whom I pleased. I am a survivor of incest and rape. The first time I ever had sex willingly was at the age of 14, and it's only because I equated love with sex... which in reality love is not equal with sex in my opinion.

I got pregnant and married at the age of 16. I have three kids by this man. He left me and I remarried to just as equally a horrible man and I ended up having to leave that relationship. I am now in a new relationship at the age of 28... no sex in this one until we are married. We are both Christians and have the exact same beliefs. He is a bit older than me... he's 44. And to find a man like him is indeed a miracle.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~