View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 11:06 AM   #17
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by allison
<b> Ok, did you notice that Scott's pants split up the back again???? &nbsp;It was hard to see but there was one single camera shot from behind the stage and I saw it. &nbsp;It was only about a 1 second shot. &nbsp; Also, a button on his shirt came undone, did you notice that? &nbsp;Then when they came back after a commercial it was buttoned again. &nbsp;Man, his clothes gave him a hard time that night! &nbsp; Omg, I was laughing my ass off when they were in that cell. &nbsp;Did you hear one of them say, "stop touching me there!"? &nbsp;That was hilarious! </b>
Thank you so much Allison, I swear I thought it was just me! I could've sworn I saw that camera angle where it looked like he had split his pants and from there on, everytime they showed any different angle I was staring either at his crotch or his butt (nothing new here ) to see if it was just my imagination. Also, when they came back from commercial break, did notice the button was rebuttoned, but at the end of the show it was unbuttoned again. Poor thing, what a mess. I do give them credit for going ahead with the show, that's a sign of true professionalism.
I am pretty sure it was Brett who said "stop touching me there" because he has a higher pitched voice then the others. That was really funny. Overall it was a great show.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.