View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 03:05 AM   #8
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey all!'
Just popping in after my fun filled day!
WOW...
What can I say? We had a really great time and I just want to say something to clear things up.
What you see on the camera...on tv......it's just that. ON TV. He is NOT overweight. When Craig Kilborn walked out to beign with, I said out loud, 'OMG, I cannot believe how skinny this guy actually is!!" I'm telling you, those tv cameras add a good twenty-five pound to you! When Scott came out,he simply looked so amazing and healthy..just beautiful. So for anyone who has been worrying about him....you can stop
We were in the front row along with a few other people that I have met before at concerts. The show is not on here yet;, but Scott did about a ten minute segment, and I don't really think that they cut anything at all out, so you're getting the entire interview.
All I can really say is that it was sooooo good to see him again....I'm taking some extra special memories back home with me tomorrow

Ok, we're off to watch the Toledo boot and I'll be watching the show when it comes on in about half an hour....

Creed~~Bullets