Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 09:15 PM   #78
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

To all of you Stapp fans who blames Mark for not trying to help Stapp out, (and obviously didn't read the interview):

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mark Tremonti) "We wanted to help the guy. But we'd been through that game so many times; eventually, you know, you're not your brother's keeper. We had a hundred people in that organization that relied on us. After a while, it's like, 'Are we going to live our lives like this for one person?' Then you decide, 'OK, I'll remove the cancer."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) All management had to do was cancel or postpone the tour. They did for a few shows after Stapp got in a car accident... or a soar throat. If this was an ongoing problem with Stapp... someone should've recognized it.
Yes, but for what? Do you think Stapp would stop do drugs and alchol just because they postpone the tour a few weeks/months? It takes years, if you ever come clean.

And again... You cannot help someone if that person doesn't accept your help! Stapp rode other busses than the rest of the band throughtout the whole tour! There is just no way they knew exactly what he went through, 'cause the locked himself in. And inside himself. I'm sure they all tried to watch his back, Mark said they did. But when you tell a drug addict: "You have got to quit", and the drug addict goes: "Mind your own bizz, I'm fine!" - it's impossible to help.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor