Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 08:53 PM   #76
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Most addicts are in denial about their addictions. Most of them try to act like they don't need help. What makes Stapp any different? Most times... it takes support from the people you're close to in order to kick bad habits like alcoholism or drug use.
Yeah, once the addict decides he or she will ACCEPT help. Have you ever tried to help someone who's addicted to drugs or alcohol?

Quote: Well... now is Mark's chance to say something if he did try to help. Nobody has said anything... so that makes it difficult to believe that they did try to help the guy out. I would try my best to help out a friend or bandmate.
No it doesn't. It just means maybe they don't want to talk about it. They have moved on. Stapp is just beginning to move on. They are in different places emotionally. As I said earlier, we really don't and maybe won't know the full story. I would imagine there are some pretty awful details neither Scott nor the rest of Creed would want made public.
Quote: All management had to do was cancel or postpone the tour. They did for a few shows after Stapp got in a car accident... or a soar throat. If this was an ongoing problem with Stapp... someone should've recognized it.

This is simply beyond naive.