View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:28 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp to Write Book (New Interview)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Yeah i was referring to people who do nothing but talk about god and jesus 24/7 and who think that everything good that happens is because of god. Its like in Scotts case. Don't thank god. Thank Mark Tremonti X D.
People need to give themselves more credit. Scott beat his addiction. Not god.
I know a lot of people that have wronged people but believe they are forgiven in the eyes of the lord and have no problem with the fact that the person they wronged hates them.
Most things to do with religion and religious people make me sick. Like how nagpo brought up. Gay men have lesser rights in america then the adverage citizen. Why? because a book says so. That is FUCKED UP. I believe in a god but honestly. The world would be better without religion of any kind. It makes no sense how still if somebody says there is a god and how much they love god they get a pat on the back. But if somebody says they don't believe in god they are immoral jackasses.
PREACH IT JOHN LENNON BUT LIKE Ozzy Im Just Dreaming Of Better Days A Lot Of Untiy Here And A Lot Of Divison BUT LORD Knows I Loves Ya,all just a blessing to see everybody all in untiy in untiy and divsion it is just beautiful one day at a time sweet jesus