View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
31 000 Metallica tickets sold out in 45 mins

Hell yeah, true story!

Metallica are visiting my hometown; Stockholm, july 12th and all 31 000 tickets sold out in about 45 minutes. I was lucky as hell to get hold of two standing tickets. Our ticketmaster website; ticnet.se got over charged and so did the phone lines. The only way to get tickets were to stand in line outside of the ticketmaster office. VERY many fans got disappointed and didn't get any tickets at all, 'cause people had been queing for days, I ain't kidding! I was there about 1 and a half h before the tickets were released; and as I said; I was just pure lucky to even get tickets. At first it seemed like it was all sold out, when I finally my turn to buy, then all of a sudden they found 2 standing tickets. I mean, those stuff just doesn't happen to you!

The tickets were released 09:00 AM, it was sold out 09:45 AM. And I bought my tickets 09:45 AM. Which means I was problably the last one to get standing tickets, maybe the last one to even get tickets, who knows. People will travel from all over the country for this show. It'll be my second Metallica show, first one in Stockholm though.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 07-23-2007 at 04:36 AM.