View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 10:14 PM   #309
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Being a musician usually requires a certain lifestyle which is the complete opposite of athletes or any other profession for that matter (specially rock stars). Check the rock star's children that we see on TV or read in magazines, they're rarely normal and that's for the ones who have devoted themselves to the music and are big stars.

you guys are looking at this by thinking of equality between human beings and their rights however that's not the case in real-life but it does sound very open minded and its probably legal therefore true

Well, at first sight your post seems no have no sense, but looking it again i can see what you meant; i remember reading on a interview (on web) that Stapp would avoid making big tours because he didnt want to stay away from home for so long, because Jagger -hes a single dad since his ex-wife decided to not be involved in Jaggers life(Cant understand how a mother can do that ). Consequently, his kid needs alot of his attention and care waht Stapp definitely cant give if hes making an extensive touring to promote his cd...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too