View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #20
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Disappointed with I love All Access

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) Why would I waste my time and troll. I am a huge KISS fan and a huge Creed/AlterBridge fan. I guess you are to stupid to get what I am saying. Let me break this down for you. KISS, ZZ Top, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Shinedown and many other all sign autographs for their fans during their meet and greets. If all those bands can sign, then why can't Creed. Creed is not any bigger than any of those bands, so why can't they give back to their fans. They are nothing without their fans. It only takes a couple of seconds to scribble down their name, especially for 25 people.
I suppose it depends on how many people are in the meet and greet. Maybe there are too many for them to have time to sign before a show. Does anyone know how many people have been at the meet and greets?The show isn't the only part of their workday. Metallica's meet and greets typically have about 15 to 20 people tops. They keep it low-key so they have time to sign things and take pictures. Plus, they raffle off meet and greets to fan club members for every show. I won one the first year I was in the fan club. I, too, have seen Alter Bridge sign and hang with the fans.