View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Thought From My Grandma's Funeral

O DEATH where is thy sting O grave where is thy victory PRAISE JESUS Jesus Said Jason He Will Comfort All Those Who Mourn PRAISE JESUS I Just Feel Like REJOYCING For Your Grandmother PRAISE JESUS Because For Her Its Over PRAISE JESUS And The Good News Is WE Out Entilted Not To Taste Death In Our Lifes Because Of Jesus And His Gift Of Eternal Life 1 COR>15>22> For As In Adam All Die Even So in christ shall be made ALIVE AND I BELIVE I COULD FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY But Every Man in his own order christ the first fruits afterward they that are christs at his coming then cometh the end of death when he shall have delivered up The Kingdom Of God even the father WHEN He Shall Put DOWN ALL AUTHERTIY PRAISE JESUS And Power For He Must Reign Till He Hath Put All Enemies Under His Feet THE LAST ENMEY That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death PRAISE JESUS Mark>9 >1 AND, He Said unto theme Verliy I say Unto You That There Be Some Of Theme That Stand Here Which Shall Not Taste Death Till They Have Seen The Kingdom Of God Come With Power thanks jason for sharing your Thoughts From Your Grandma,s Funeral Peace Be Wit Ya