Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 09:01 PM   #137
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) I have to agree with a majority of what you say Prophet. After reading the interview I have a lot of sympathy with him - even though the sympathy is a result of his problems caused by his own actions.

When I read articles involving AB it seemed the majority of the interviews were based around 'Stapp stories'.

It does seem like a majority of people believe whatever Tremo and Flip say and I do find that pretty naive - there's definitely more to the split than what we've heard.

Take Care

Well, the only people that Alter Bridge can blame for that is themselves. They are the ones who chose to promote themselves in that way. You gotta wonder if because they continually harped on what Scott did or didn't do, that eventually, no one wanted to interview them unless they were willing to rip on Stapp. They can't blame anyone but themselves for that. They seemed more willing to talk about Stapp than they were about themselves. I wonder if they will make that mistake the second time around....I hope they learned from it.

Creed was one of my favorite bands. I've read here and at other websites that Tremonti was the real creative genius behind Creed. If I support Stapp in his efforts to get clean and change his life, I'd be just as supportive of any of the others who had the same problem. But, you will never convince me that Stapp wasn't an active participant in what made Creed....Creed. All you have to do is read the lyrics to an Alter Bridge song....and there is no way you can convince me that Mark Tremonti provided more than a line or a word in some instances. That's how much of a difference there is between the two....sorry that's just my opinion. You will never convince me that Stapp wasn't a participant in Creed's success.