View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 11:14 PM   #17
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by stargirl

Have any of yous seen them in concert yet? They are comming to my country in Jan 04 for the Big day Out!! and Metallica is playing is well cant remember the list!!! But i am so going, should be a kick ass show!!

I've seen APC twice now, and they TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY!! The first show I saw, I was about 30 feet from stage in a really small venue, which only held about 1000 people!! Totally kick-ass show!! I was also thrilled to get the chance to see Danny Carey (Tool Drummer) rip it up on the kit with his side project...I just LOVE that man!! And then we drove to Utah for Lollapallooza, mainly to see APC, they kicked ass in that show too!! We also got a cool treat at that show, Maynard and Chris Cornell from Audioslave did a duet together, simply awesome!! But then again, Maynard is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! So is Chris Cornell for that matter. I'm going to APC again in December...I actually WON tix on the radio Friday nite, totally freaked me out!! YAY!! Can't wait to see them again, but the band I REALLY want to see is TOOL!! I've never seen them live and I'm just dying to see them!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed