View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM   #21
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU -------------------

I’ve only come up with "one" conclusion. You have too much time on your hands, and thus created "your own prison". "What if" you still just listened to their music? "Stand here with me" and we can discuss it. Their music is "inside us all". Maybe you take it the "wrong way”. You’ll be saying” who’s got my back" when "bullets" are flying from creed fans everywhere. But god will still take you "higher”, "with arms wide open", and will give you someplace to "hide". You should see the "signs”, but you are a coward, and a "faceless man". remember, all of this is only possible "in America", and you'll take "one last breath" as you are rusted and "weathered" and your clothes are "torn" from running away from creed fans. but "don’t stop dancing" we all know that you are a closet creed fans, and mommy can sing you a "lullaby" as you are asking yourself "what’s this life for?" maybe its just an "illusion"......."are you ready?' because creed will 'never die"