Thread: Unknown song?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #23
redgoodbye
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Unknown song?

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

lol what do you want me to say, i'm sorry that the album you were trying to illegally pirate was not the one you thought it would be? quit crying, seriously. i'm not trying to make you feel better about the situation because i actually don't care how you feel. i'm not here to spam your board with red goodbye plugs, i'm simply here to take credit for a song that is ours in a thread about same.

Last edited by redgoodbye : 01-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.