Thread: Unknown song?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:02 AM   #22
BSC
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Unknown song?

Quote: (Originally Posted by redgoodbye) hi guys,

first of all yes, the song is a red goodbye song, it's called nothing to come back to. listen at youtube or redgoodbye.com

yeah, all that torrent nonsense was not us. that was our fans trying to gain us exposure. we're a tiny, unsigned band from long island just trying to do our thing. we were quite surprised with all the traffic we received during the months leading up to full circle's release. not that we're complaining because many of you have become fans, but just for the record we did not set up those torrents.

if you did enjoy the song, you can listen to all our music at www.redgoodbye.com.

happy new year!
alex

I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

Last edited by BSC : 01-09-2010 at 04:04 AM.