View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:16 AM   #11
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Pretty good interview overall, although I have to say that I wasn't happy with a couple of parts. I'm getting tired of him acting like "the Creed songs are his and his alone". As far as we know, he only wrote the lyrics for the Creed songs and the vocal melodies, but Mark wrote the actual MUSIC. Therefore, imo, the songs belong to both Mark and him. About this agreement...Scott claims that it would only come into play if one of them died, but Mark obviously tells it differently. There's no telling who to believe, but I'm leaning toward Mark. Lastly, as I've said since the issue of Scott playing Creed songs on tour came up, I am completely against it. I did not have the opportunity to ever see Creed live, and that is something I regret. However, I think it is disrespectful to Mark, Flip and Brian, as well as some Creed fans(including myself), for Scott to play these songs on the tour, particularly 6-8 of them. Don't get me wrong, I'll still go to a Stapp concert when he comes to my area, but I will not be cheering when he plays a Creed song. Matter of fact, if he even touches a song like MOP or One.....I'll walk out. The only people who should be playing those songs, imo, is the original Creed. And considering they will probably never get back together, those songs should never be played live again. Not by Stapp, not by AB. Only by Creed.

Love your words!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too