View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #2862
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

The ERASER

"cradle of civilization sparks my fascination
truth ignites a generation to change whats been programmed inside the night (or is it..Mind?) Night Mind hmm?
don't you turn a blind eye change what's been programmed inside
don't you turn a blind eye....

change stops (or is it... starts?) in your mind
leave the past behind
forget everything you know
make a change let go." FEAR (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB3Z6qml5sk

Had a very vivid dream last night scared me, woke up at 2:30 am and could not go back to sleep. In the dream I am walking, this guy pulls up beside us and tries to attack us...I didn't know the guy, but he was trying to hurt us in the beginning....until I started questioning him then I could see his pain. He went from being a monster to someone very wounded and displaying and expressing only what he had been instilled with since birth. Other interesting communication happened but its sacred.

Its funny how we are so much like sponges. Children believe everything adults tell them and then they grow and become adults themselves. Some toting tremendous burdens.

We wonder why some will not leave an abusive situation but then realize that's all they know...the abuse is home because in their world view that is all they understand love to be...anything outside of that feels foreign. This girl I know told me about something that happened to her. She said she married into this family who loved to give hugs, she had never had many hugs growing up, so when she came into the first encounter with her new husband's people they were all hugging and kissing on her...she said she felt completely violated..HA! well her exact words were "I wound up standing in the corner, my hair sticking up, looking like a raped monkey" I love how she uses such illustrating words. I thought that was funny but its a great example of conditioning.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JP9OiUP__q...y-monkey-2.jpg

Our life today is a result of a collection beliefs in our past. They can be CHANGED.

"Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out."
Karl Augustus Menninger

"Fear is only as deep as the mind allows."
Japanese Proverb

Last edited by Sasa : 12-11-2011 at 08:52 AM.